High School Spring Sports Registration
Opened on January 1st and will CLOSE at 12midnight
on Monday March 13th (1week before tryouts)
Dear Students/Parents/Guardians of BR High School:
BR High School offers the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through partner company, Family ID. It is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletic programs, eliminating all of the required paperwork.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: these 3 items below must be completed to tryout.
- Register: All students must register on Family ID each season in order to be eligible to tryout for high school sports. Registration closes 1 week prior to tryouts.
- Physical Exam: A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months, signed by the physician, and on file with the BR Athletics Office, prior to the first day of tryouts.
- Concussion Requirements:
- Impact Baseline Testing for concussions must be done BI-YEARLY by each athlete. Testing can only be done at BRRHS with the Athletic Trainer Peter Smith. (Dates/Times of testing can be found on the 'Concussion Information' drop down menu under the ATHLETICS tab above.)
- MA State law requires that athletes and their guardian complete the free Concussion Course (video) ANNUALLY. As part of the seasonal FamilyID sports registration process, both athlete & parent will sign off that the course has been completed. The free video link can be found on the 'Concussion Information' drop down menu under the ATHLETICS tab above.
TO REGISTER: Click icon ‘REGISTER NOW’ and follow the few steps below.
- Please note: This form must be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete each season.
**Returning members simply log-in and then follow Steps 2 thru 3 below**
1. Create your secure Family ID account by entering your family name, email address and password.
You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, please check your spam or junk folders.) You MUST click this link, log-in, and now register per Steps 2 & 3 below.
2. Sports Registration: click the link for season sports "Spring 2017 Athletics" and complete the information requested on the form.
3. Confirm your registration: once complete you will be asked to click ‘Confirm Registration’ or add another participant. (You will receive an email confirming your registration)
You can log back into Family ID at any time to update your information or to check your registrations.
TECH SUPPORT: If you need ANY assistance with Family ID, call them directly at 888-800-5583. They are locally based in Massachusetts! Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Sports Registration Flyer
Spring Tryouts - Monday March 20th
Tryout schedule: will be posted in early March see Athletics drop-down menu, click "Schedules"
Follow us on Twitter: @BR_Athletics_MA